Hire The Hinsley Room
Named after the Fifth Archbishop of Westminster Arthur Hinsley, this prime meeting space is located off Morpeth Terrace – a short walk from the Cathedral - providing you with a private venue for a smaller event. The room is especially popular with study groups. The French doors open out onto a pretty, landscaped garden with seating.
• Capacity – up to 40 people depending on layout
• Large room with a movable divider
• Kitchen and lavatories with wheelchair access
• Minimum charge, four hours £150 plus £25 per additional hour
• For a quotation and to discuss your individual requirements contact the Cathedral Manager: email@example.com or call 0207 798 9064
Photography & Filming
A Filming Permit is needed in order to undertake photography or filming at Westminster Cathedral.