Cathedral Spaces For Hire
The Cathedral has rooms for hire suitable for a range of meetings and social events. If you are hiring the Cathedral for a special event or concert you may also like to consider booking a package that includes use of the Hall and its ancillary facilities. Please contact the Cathedral Manager to discuss your requirements.
Hire Westminster Cathedral Hall
One of the finest Edwardian meeting rooms in London, Westminster Cathedral Hall was originally named the Chapter Hall and the first ‘Cathedral’ Mass was celebrated here in 1902. The Hall can seat up to 300 people. With new state of the art audio-visual equipment, this is the perfect venue for talks and conferences, all within easy reach of a major transport hub.
- Seating for up to 300 in an airy, galleried space
- 260 sq metres floor area ( 2800 sq feet)
- State of the art audio visual facilities
- Raised stage area with access steps
- Grand piano available with prior agreement
- Kitchen and lavatories with full independent access
The Hall can be specially configured to suit your event. Typical arrangements include:
- Recital/concert with seating for 300 with gallery
- Formal dinner for 150
- Cocktail reception for 300
- Lecture for 300
- Minimum charge: four hours: £900, £150 per hour thereafter
- For a quotation and to discuss your individual requirements contact the Cathedral Manager: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0207 798 9064
A list of approved caterers can be provided on request.
Hire the Hinsley Room
Named after the fifth Archbishop of Westminster, Cardinal Arthur Hinsley, this prime meeting space is located off Morpeth Terrace, a short walk from the Cathedral. The Hinsley Room is especially popular with study groups providing you with a quiet venue for up to 40 people. French doors open out onto a pretty, landscaped garden with seating which has recently been refurbished providing a welcome retreat in the heart of Westminster.
- Capacity: up to 40 people depending on layout
- Large room with movable divider
- Kitchen and lavatories
- Garden area with seating
- Fully accessible
- Minimum charge, four hours £150 plus £25 per additional hour
- For a quotation and to discuss your individual requirements contact the Cathedral Manager email@example.com or call 0207 798 9064